Tuesday, 24 January 2012

aesop's fables~

恭喜發財! 新年快樂! happy chinese new year everyone! may your year be prosperous and full of luck!

I somehow managed to finish everything and handed in all my uni work yesterday, just in time to celebrate the new year with my family : )~

As previously sneak peek posted, here are my finished drawings for my aesop's fables.

"The Swollen Fox"~




"The North Wind and The Sun"~




I will upload photos of the illustrations bound into books and finished at a later date : ) all drawn with pencil (2B-6B) and coloured in photoshop.
I really enjoyed drawing these and I hope you enjoy looking at them~ x

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning! I love the restrained use of colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much : ) I'm glad you liked them, they were really fun to do!

      Delete